Thursday, December 08, 2011

Fair Trade Christmas Gift Links

A friend posted a plea for help in finding fair trade Christmas gifts as their family gift exchange requirement was that all gifts be fair trade.  It's a great idea and I offered to help with the links that I have culled over the years - and instead of posting 15 different facebook updates I thought I'd put them all here so that she and anyone else looking can have this reference.  I will be happy to update the list if you leave me links in the comments with your favorite products and sites.  These are in no particular order and I am not affiliated or associate or benefiting from any of these links:

These are not necessarily "fair trade gifts" - but support great work on the ground in locations where these NGO's are located:

Hope that helps - by no means exhaustive - but will give you a good start :) (again, will gladly add any links to other fair trade items left in the comments)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I also recommend "Pearls With Purpose."

Tony V.Sabin said...

Excellent info here, I am currently doing some research and found exactly what I was looking for.

Cynthia said...

Excellent list.

Unknown said...

Nice work Cynthia and Tony and Heather - there is so much to share when it comes to handmade Christmas - great list here!