Monday, April 10, 2006

My cousin Kristi in the news

Charlotte Observer | 04/09/2006 | Memory serve you right?: "Do you remember what you had to eat yesterday for lunch? What about last week? If you are like most adults, you might jokingly excuse memory lapses on your age.

But the question of whether or age has any impact on different types of memory is being looked at right here in our community at Davidson College.

Kristi Multhaup is an associate professor of psychology who oversees projects dealing with memory and aging. Her college students regularly develop thesis projects that involve conducting research with older adults."

2 comments:

Constance said...

"I am a storyteller of redemptive truth." Hallelujah! I am so pleased for you that you have done this. Does this mean you are still at ___________ as well? I guess I'd better pop on over and look.

Dan Wilt said...

Glad you're online, girl.